The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 400 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- RT @TheVFEnt: Know yer 60's pop? TV buff? Hot on Cartoon characters? See you at @thebonaccord quiz, 8pm tonight then!!. £20 tab u… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- RT @CooleyGBA: Small whisk(e)y training session @thebonaccord in Glasgow this evening. 3 days ago
- RT @andoibiza: Quick visit back to my hometown next week for a few days which means, a wee visit to my favourite bar @thebonaccord… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 days ago
- RT @LicensingLaws: I hope my old Blues pal Dennis Smalley has a blast at @thebonaccord tonight, happy birthday to him sorry I can't be… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- RT @whiskycast: Please give my best to Paul and everyone at @thebonaccord - one of the best whisky bars anywhere! twitter.com/suzisgrapecr… 4 days ago