The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 500 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice.With 5 Malt Whisky Clubs meeting each month we are the place to go for Malt Whisky lovers in Glasgow. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- RT @RoyalMileWhisky: Over the last year, we've distributed single cask bottlings for the Independent Whisky Bars of Scotland - a group o… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- @neillmurphy @dietbruboy @ralfystuff First fill Oloroso for its last year 1 week ago in reply to neillmurphy
- RT @neillmurphy: It seems appropriate to send some love the way of @thebonaccord as they shutter their doors for the foreseeable fut… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @StanCollymore: Watch it. Watch it. Watch it. And then THINK. 1 week ago
- Stay safe and God bless 2 weeks ago