The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 400 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- @theenvtaskforce 155 North Street 1 week ago in reply to theenvtaskforce
- RT @GlasgowDC: Prometheus 27 Year Old: Prometheus 27 is a legendary Speyside with the Titanic strength of barley malted by burning… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @bolandeva: One great establishment in the ward I represent, which we quite frequently visit! Well done & well deserved… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- @TheGreedyGirl Outside only 2 weeks ago in reply to TheGreedyGirl
- RT @GlasgowDC: A massive congratulations to Paul and the guys at @thebonaccord for winning UK Whisky bar of the year. What a fabul… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago