The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 500 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice.With 5 Malt Whisky Clubs meeting each month we are the place to go for Malt Whisky lovers in Glasgow. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- RT @jterk: @ralfystuff, raised a glass of @Arranwhisky 10 yr to you @thebonaccord this evening. Sláinte! 2 weeks ago
- Drams of the day 😎 1 month ago
- RT @aqvavitae_sco: @WhiskyWithMolly @_dramface @GlenMorayIain @Emma_Ware @NoviceWhiskey @munro_whisky @alanwilson15nn @LLBlender… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 months ago
- RT @dnisbet250: #Whisky366 @thebonaccord @glaswhiskyclub #BurnsNight #HappyBurnsNight @LochleaWhisky #Daftmill @Bunnahabhain… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago
- RT @drinkinthesigh1: The Drink in the Sights Guide to the Best Pubs in Glasgow Please retweet it only takes a second… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago