The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 500 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice.With 5 Malt Whisky Clubs meeting each month we are the place to go for Malt Whisky lovers in Glasgow. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- RT @iammrrodriguez: @thebonaccord just seen ya cask at @harrisdistiller Give us a shout when you got it in 😁🥃 3 days ago
- RT @WaterfordWhisky: Mark Reynier’s first public tasting in a long time takes place @thebonaccord in Glasgow on the 19th October. Ticket… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's back to business at The Bon tomorrow and we're looking forward to it. Come along for some quizzing, the usual… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @distillery_tour: Our September podcast was with Paul McDonagh, Owner of the @thebonaccord bar. Paul says a dram of whisky is a conv… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 month ago
- RT @ianhamilton1982: bandlab.com/revisions/df… Latest original song from me. Hoping to play open mics again soon. ❤️🎼🎸 @thebonaccord (a w… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 months ago