The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 400 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- Glasgow Whisky Festival what a great day 1 day ago
- RT @westerspiritco: Glasgow’s first rum distillery in 300 years has now launched. Wester Rum – #GlasgowDistilled. 2 days ago
- RT @1770Whisky: Thank you to all who came to chat to us at @GlasWhiskyFest on Saturday. The @GlasgowDC team had a fantastic time an… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago
- Now on sale by the Dram 6 days ago
- RT @1770Whisky: Head on over to our FB page to be in with a chance of getting TWO tickets to the SOLD OUT @GlasWhiskyFest this Satu… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago