The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 400 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- @AliMorris25 Yes 1 week ago in reply to AliMorris25
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @ewanhendo: There's a new landlady in town!😅 The world is much smaller for whisky lovers, from Hong Kong to Glasgow Some lovel… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AdamCobb_: Actually IN LOVE with my @1770Whisky from @GlasgowDC. Never expected it to come in such a swanky box, utterly gorg… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Tukf: A big thank you to Liam & the team @GlasgowDC for the latest addition @1770Whisky #whisky a brand that’s going fr… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago