The Bon Accord is an award winning ale house and malt whisky bar, selling more than 800 different real ales a year. These beers come from areas all over the length and breadth of the UK.
We also have a great selection of international bottled beers, and a wide choice of lager on tap.
With more than 400 malt whiskies on our gantry, you will be spoiled for choice. We also have a large selection of blended malts, bourbons and other whiskies from all over the world. Not to mention a large variety of gin, vodka, rum and liqueurs.
Our wine menu is varied and extensive with Prosecco and Champagne available by the bottle. If alcohol’s not your thing, we’ve got a host of different soft drinks and non-alcoholic beers available.
Whisky and beer tastings can be arranged for groups, we ask those who are interested to give us a call to arrange or even pop in to speak to us.
- WhiskyCast HD: Glasgow's Bon Accord Whisky Bar from 7 years ago 😎 youtu.be/sTVbOV5QuYU 2 days ago
- RT @scotchman1976: Day 4 highlights @thebonaccord private nosing hosted by Paul! Special bottle @ralfystuff #whiskyfabric 6 days ago
- RT @MikeMakarenko1: Enjoyed an Ailsa Bay and @ardbeg_com 17 yr @thebonaccord today. What great whisky bar! 6 days ago
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @CopperDog: That sounds about right! What's your motto? Tell us with a like & retweet to #WIN a bottle of @CopperDog |… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago