Welcome to the world famous Bon Accord, ale house, malt whisky bar and whisky shop!
For the last 17 years our family, the McDonaghs, have enjoyed running the Bon Accord Bar. As a family business we are passionate about our work and our simple ethos centers on excellent products and excellent service. Specialising in brilliant beer, wonderful whisky and fantastic food.
Find out more …About the pub | Our drinks | Our food | Where and when we’re open
- @BrianMcClair13 Now on display cheers Paul 2 weeks ago in reply to BrianMcClair13
- RT @WhiskyTasting: I am delighted to announce a new Anglo-Irish agreement. John Burke, publisher of Ireland’s Cask Magazine and I, Edi… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago
- @theenvtaskforce 155 North Street 1 month ago in reply to theenvtaskforce
- RT @GlasgowDC: Prometheus 27 Year Old: Prometheus 27 is a legendary Speyside with the Titanic strength of barley malted by burning… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 month ago
- RT @bolandeva: One great establishment in the ward I represent, which we quite frequently visit! Well done & well deserved… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 month ago