Food is served on the premises from 11am-7.45pm Monday through to Saturday and on Sundays from 12.30pm-7.45pm. Children are welcome in the pub until 8pm and must have food. Our menu is extensive and varied with a great emphasis on traditional and home cooked meals. We also cater for vegetarian diners, with a good selection of vegetarian friendly food available.
Along with our regular menu we also provide a two-course special option. This includes a choice of main meals and either a soup or a sweet. Specials change daily but you can phone ahead to enquire about them before your visit. The Bon Accord Steak pie is a staple of the specials menu and is world renowned.
Eat Scotland award
Denise and the team take great pride in providing excellent food in keeping with the world-famous Bon Accord standards. Denise ensures that all her staff are trained in allergy awareness and are able to provide any allergy information required by the customers. The team’s hard work has been recognised by achieving the Eat Scotland award.
We take bookings, but walk ins are welcome and will be accommodated for. Our dining area is appropriate for both large and small bookings and special food and buffet packages can be made available for larger parties.
Please don’t hesitate to phone if you would like to arrange something like this. Whisky tastings and beer tastings can be arranged to include a set food menu and are increasingly popular.
- @AliMorris25 Yes 1 week ago in reply to AliMorris25
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @ewanhendo: There's a new landlady in town!😅 The world is much smaller for whisky lovers, from Hong Kong to Glasgow Some lovel… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AdamCobb_: Actually IN LOVE with my @1770Whisky from @GlasgowDC. Never expected it to come in such a swanky box, utterly gorg… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Tukf: A big thank you to Liam & the team @GlasgowDC for the latest addition @1770Whisky #whisky a brand that’s going fr… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago