Food is served on the premises from 11am-8.45pm Monday through to Saturday and on Sundays from 12.30pm-8.45pm. Children are welcome in the pub until 9pm and must have food. Our Menu is extensive and varied with a great emphasis on traditional and home cooked meals. We also cater for vegan and vegetarian diners, with a good selection of vegan and vegetarian friendly food available.
Along with our regular menu we also provide a two-course special option. This includes a choice of main meals and either a soup or a sweet. Specials change daily but you can phone ahead to enquire about them before your visit. The Bon Accord Steak pie is a staple of the specials menu and is world renowned.
Eat Scotland award
Brendan and the team take great pride in providing excellent food in keeping with the world-famous Bon Accord standards. Brendan ensures that all his staff are trained in allergy awareness and are able to provide any allergy information required by the customers. The team’s hard work has been recognised by achieving the Eat Scotland award.
We take bookings, but walk ins are welcome and will be accommodated for. Our dining area is appropriate for both large and small bookings and special food and buffet packages can be made available for larger parties.
Please don’t hesitate to phone if you would like to arrange something like this. Whisky tastings and beer tastings can be arranged to include a set food menu and are increasingly popular.
- Just in on the gantry Bar opens in 8 minutes! 1 week ago
- Just in on the gantry Two of our favorites @1770Whisky @Northstarwhisky 1 week ago
- Just in on the gantry! 2 weeks ago
- RT @_dramface: Just over a week has passed since the second serving of the ‘grass-roots’ @OnlineScotchWA awards ceremony. Dougie c… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: What an absolutely cracking weekend we hand. A massive thank you to you all for making it such a wonderful festival… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago