Food is served on the premises from 11am-7.45pm Monday through to Saturday and on Sundays from 12.30pm-7.45pm. Children are welcome in the pub until 8pm and must have food. Our menu is extensive and varied with a great emphasis on traditional and home cooked meals. We also cater for vegetarian diners, with a good selection of vegetarian friendly food available.
Along with our regular menu we also provide a two-course special option. This includes a choice of main meals and either a soup or a sweet. Specials change daily but you can phone ahead to enquire about them before your visit. The Bon Accord Steak pie is a staple of the specials menu and is world renowned.
Eat Scotland award
Denise and the team take great pride in providing excellent food in keeping with the world-famous Bon Accord standards. Denise ensures that all her staff are trained in allergy awareness and are able to provide any allergy information required by the customers. The team’s hard work has been recognised by achieving the Eat Scotland award.
We take bookings, but walk ins are welcome and will be accommodated for. Our dining area is appropriate for both large and small bookings and special food and buffet packages can be made available for larger parties.
Please don’t hesitate to phone if you would like to arrange something like this. Whisky tastings and beer tastings can be arranged to include a set food menu and are increasingly popular.
- RT @WhiskyDiscovery: @JasonVaswani No trip to Glasgow is complete without a visit to @potstillglasgow and @thebonaccord. It's the law! 30 minutes ago
- RT @thebarleyboat: Catching up with Christy Scott thebarleyboat.com/catchi… 1 day ago
- RT @FinniestonDC: How could you resist?!?! Want to try something new tonight? Find our whisky cocktails in bars around Glasgow now!… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago
- RT @whiskeyireland: Absolutely delighted to partner up with @thebonaccord our first staff party @LMulliganGrocer out of Ireland was there in Glasgow #fact 3 days ago
- RT @WEbeerfest: #webf17 cask ale of the fest as judged by Paul of @thebonaccord congratulations @trystbrewery1 with their peach pi… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 days ago