Food is served on the premises from 11am-7.45pm Monday through to Saturday and on Sundays from 12.30pm-7.45pm. Children are welcome in the pub until 8pm and must have food. Our menu is extensive and varied with a great emphasis on traditional and home cooked meals. We also cater for vegetarian diners, with a good selection of vegetarian friendly food available.
Along with our regular menu we also provide a two-course special option. This includes a choice of main meals and either a soup or a sweet. Specials change daily but you can phone ahead to enquire about them before your visit. The Bon Accord Steak pie is a staple of the specials menu and is world renowned.
Eat Scotland award
Denise and the team take great pride in providing excellent food in keeping with the world-famous Bon Accord standards. Denise ensures that all her staff are trained in allergy awareness and are able to provide any allergy information required by the customers. The team’s hard work has been recognised by achieving the Eat Scotland award.
We take bookings, but walk ins are welcome and will be accommodated for. Our dining area is appropriate for both large and small bookings and special food and buffet packages can be made available for larger parties.
Please don’t hesitate to phone if you would like to arrange something like this. Whisky tastings and beer tastings can be arranged to include a set food menu and are increasingly popular.
- Glasgow Whisky Festival what a great day 1 day ago
- RT @westerspiritco: Glasgow’s first rum distillery in 300 years has now launched. Wester Rum – #GlasgowDistilled. 2 days ago
- RT @1770Whisky: Thank you to all who came to chat to us at @GlasWhiskyFest on Saturday. The @GlasgowDC team had a fantastic time an… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago
- Now on sale by the Dram 6 days ago
- RT @1770Whisky: Head on over to our FB page to be in with a chance of getting TWO tickets to the SOLD OUT @GlasWhiskyFest this Satu… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago