What began as a pub specialising in real ale and pub grub, has been cultivated carefully over the years into a specialist whisky bar, we've even won the UK Whisky Bar of the Year.
We have collected many such awards over the years including those for our excellent beer and cider selection. This year we are proud to have received National Winner Independent Pub Category award 2015 for Best Bar None Scotland. A testimony to the safe and welcoming pub we are.
The Bon Accord is a haven for real ale enthusiasts and whisky drinkers alike. Or even just those who love our world famous steak pie. We are home to The Bon Accord Whisky Society and many other whisky societies in Glasgow. We also help run Glasgow's Whisky Festival. We also offer one off whisky tastings for groups, please give us a call if this interests you.
A rare collection
We sell more than 800 different real ales per year and we have more than 400 whiskies on our gantry. Yet the quality of our selection does not suffer. We have many old and rare whiskies; the pinnacle of our collection being our 70-year-old Glenlivet. We recently decided to branch out and create our own online whisky shop, have a look if you fancy a browse.
Food is served from 11am- 7.45pm Mon-Sat and 12.30pm-7.45pm on a Sunday. We host a pub quiz on Wednesdays from 8pm and have live music from 9pm on Saturdays, so there's plenty to keep you entertained.
The family and staff always strive to produce excellent standards and service at all times.
So come along, and enjoy the harmony at The Bon Accord.
- My daughter Maria has published her first book xx 5 days ago
- Now on sale £95.00 a bottle 3 weeks ago
- RT @JasonVaswani: Hello Glasgow, time to start #WorldWhiskyDay just about to visit @GoodSpiritsCo @ThePiperbar @potstillglasgow &… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 months ago
- Guests from France 🇫🇷 2 months ago
- @GlenMorayIain It’s better with Irn Bru 2 months ago in reply to GlenMorayIain