What began as a pub specialising in real ale and pub grub, has been cultivated carefully over the years into a specialist whisky bar, we've even won the UK Whisky Bar of the Year.
We have collected many such awards over the years including those for our excellent beer and cider selection. This year we are proud to have received National Winner Independent Pub Category award 2015 for Best Bar None Scotland. A testimony to the safe and welcoming pub we are.
The Bon Accord is a haven for real ale enthusiasts and whisky drinkers alike. Or even just those who love our world famous steak pie. We are home to The Bon Accord Whisky Society and many other whisky societies in Glasgow. We also help run Glasgow's Whisky Festival. We also offer one off whisky tastings for groups, please give us a call if this interests you.
A rare collection
We sell more than 800 different real ales per year and we have more than 400 whiskies on our gantry. Yet the quality of our selection does not suffer. We have many old and rare whiskies; the pinnacle of our collection being our 70-year-old Glenlivet and the 72-year-old Macallan.We recently decided to branch out and create our own online WHISKY SHOP, have a look if you fancy a browse.
Food is served from 11am- 7.45pm Mon-Sat and 12.30pm-7.45pm on a Sunday. We host a pub quiz on Wednesdays from 8pm and have live music from 9pm on Saturdays, so there's plenty to keep you entertained.
The family and staff always strive to produce excellent standards and service at all times to down load our live whisky menu go to your APP store and enter Bon Accord whiskies and down load our whisky Menu.
So come along, and enjoy the harmony at The Bon Accord.
- RT @jterk: @ralfystuff, raised a glass of @Arranwhisky 10 yr to you @thebonaccord this evening. Sláinte! 2 weeks ago
- Drams of the day 😎 1 month ago
- RT @aqvavitae_sco: @WhiskyWithMolly @_dramface @GlenMorayIain @Emma_Ware @NoviceWhiskey @munro_whisky @alanwilson15nn @LLBlender… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 months ago
- RT @dnisbet250: #Whisky366 @thebonaccord @glaswhiskyclub #BurnsNight #HappyBurnsNight @LochleaWhisky #Daftmill @Bunnahabhain… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago
- RT @drinkinthesigh1: The Drink in the Sights Guide to the Best Pubs in Glasgow Please retweet it only takes a second… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago